In December of 2019 automotive industry veteran of 30+ years, Joe Colucci, and the founders of the Balance Partners, a Managing General Underwriter from New York, found they shared the same principles, beliefs, and sense of pride about the United States military.
Eventually Mr. Colucci was asked, “What did you always want to do in your distinguished automotive career but never had the time to accomplish?
He immediately answered: “Develop a Vehicle Service Contract program in tribute to the men, women, veterans, and families of our armed services.”
After more than a year of development focusing on commitment, service, and value, the OurSalute vehicle service contract program is now available and provides the best repair coverage, added benefits, and options to those who keep this country safe.
We are proud of this program and the partners who have chosen to make OurSalute a reality.
OurSalute is a Vehicle Service Contract Program for the Active Military, Veterans, and Families of the Armed Services and it is unique to our Vehicle Service Contract industry because it has been designed around the Military Lifestyle.
“No Time Limit”, Four Mileage Plans to Choose – pick the plan that’s right for your driving needs: 80,000, 100,000, 125,000 or 150,000 ending miles on the odometer.
New Vehicles: Current Plus 1 Model Year, up to 12K Miles on the odometer at time of sale and still under OEM warranty.
Like New Vehicles: Current Plus 2 Model Years, up to 36K Miles on the odometer at time of sale and still under OEM warranty.
Pre-Owned: Current Plus 10 Model Years, up to 100K Miles on the odometer at Time of sale
Total Exclusionary Coverage and Key/Remote Repair/Replacement
CANCELLATION & TRANSFER
Full refund within first 30 days, Prorated refund with $75 fee after 30 days and Transferable to another private party ($50 fee).
Towing Assistance, Flat Tire Assistance, Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service, Lock-out Assistance, and Battery Assistance.
OPTIONAL MAINTENANCE PLANS WITH “NO TIME LIMIT”:
3 Star: Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Air Filter Replacement, State Safety Inspection.
4 Star: Includes 3 Star benefits plus Alignments, Brake Pads/Shoes, and Battery.
5 Star: Includes 4 Star benefits plus Brake Rotors, Bulbs, Fuses, Headlamps, Wiper Blades and Shop Supplies.
OURSALUTE PROTECTS THOSE WHO PROTECT US!
In addition to our inclusive coverage options, OurSalute guarantees exemplary agent and dealer support alongside a knowledgeable claims team with hands on industry experience. With support available on Saturdays, 12-hour weekday support, and a 24/7 online claim submission option, OurSalute is dedicated to being available when needed. Contact the OurSalute Team at info@OurSalute.info or via telephone at 1-844-886-3838 for more information.
The Meaning Behind The 13 Folds
The flag-folding ceremony represents the same religious principles on which our great country was originally founded.
1. The first fold of our flag is a symbol of life.
2. The second fold is a symbol of our belief in eternal life.
3. The third fold is made in honor and remembrance of the veteran departing our ranks, and who gave a portion of his or her life for the defense of our country to attain peace throughout the world.
4. The fourth fold represents our weaker nature; as American citizens trusting in God, it is Him we turn to in times of peace, as well as in times of war, for His divine guidance.
5. The fifth fold is a tribute to our country. In the words of Stephen Decatur, "Our country, in dealing with other countries, may she always be right, but it is still our country, right or wrong."
6. The sixth fold is for where our hearts lie. It is with our heart that we pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
7. The seventh fold is a tribute to our armed forces, for it is through the armed forces that we protect our country and our flag against all enemies, whether they be found within or without the boundaries of our republic.
8. The eighth fold is a tribute to the one who entered into the valley of the shadow of death, that we might see the light of day, and to honor our mother, for whom it flies on Mother's Day.
9. The ninth fold is a tribute to womanhood. It has been through their faith, love, loyalty, and devotion that has molded the character of the men and women who have made this country great.
10. The 10th fold is a tribute to father, who has also given his sons and daughters for the defense of our country since he or she was first born.
11. The 11th fold represents the lower portion of the seal of King David and King Solomon and glorifies the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
12. The 12th fold represents an emblem of eternity and glorifies God the Father, the Son and Holy Ghost.
13. The 13th and last fold, when the flag is completely folded, the stars are uppermost, reminding us of our national motto, "In God We Trust."
After the Folding Ceremony
After the flag is completely folded and tucked in, it has the appearance of a cocked hat, ever reminding us of the soldiers who served under Gen. George Washington and the sailors and Marines who served under Capt. John Paul Jones and were followed by their comrades and shipmates in the U.S. Armed Forces, preserving for us the rights, privileges and freedoms we enjoy today.
The source and the date of origin of this Flag Folding Procedure is unknown. However, some sources attribute it to the Gold Star Mothers of America while others to an Air Force chaplain stationed at the United States Air Force Academy. Some sources also indicate that the 13 folds are a nod to the original first 13 colonies. The flag folding ceremony is provided as a patriotic service.
Please click the link below to visit the Folded Flag Foundation and learn how this great charity serves to honor the legacy of and pay tribute to, the brave men and women who have given their lives in defense of our country.